STEPS provides workshops for schools, districts, community centers, and organizations. STEPS works collaboratively to generate a training or workshop to fit your specific needs. Workshops and trainings consist of a combination of power point presentations, small group discussions, hand-on examples, visual supports, and large group discussions.
Examples of workshops/ trainings are:
- Promoting social skills in the classroom
- Managing challenging behaviors
- Toilet Training
- Targeting IEP objectives in the classroom
- How to facilitate play-dates at the home or in the community
- Characteristics of Autism and ABA